GSmartControl features include
- Automatically report and highlight any abnormal SMART information.
- Ability to enable / disable SMART.
- Ability to enable / disable Automatic Offline Data Collection – A short self-check that the drive will perform automatically every four hours with no impact on performance.
- Ability to set global and per-drive options for smartctl.
- Display drive identity, capabilities, attributes, error and self-test logs.
- Perform SMART self-tests.
- Ability to load smartctl output as a “virtual” device, which acts just like a real (read-only) device.
- Works on most smartctl-supported operating systems.
The UI is very good and gives lot of information. Checkout the screenshots.