Access: Online purchase and email delivery. (see below)
In August 2009, Stratonomic announced the availability of a cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) solution for hosted web applications called Stratonomic Cloud Recovery™. With this offering, which is integrated with the GoGrid Cloud as well as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), anyone can have an affordable enterprise-level DR environment set up.
Much of the focus on cloud computing technologies and services has been on cost savings. This should not be surprising given the huge potential for expense reduction. For each application migrated to the cloud, as much as 90% of the capital expenses (CAPEX) and 50% of the operating expenses (OPEX) associated with the application can be eliminated. IT organizations that have moved one or more applications to cloud-based infrastructure as a service (IaaS) such as the GoGrid Cloud or Amazon EC2 are reaping these benefits today.
To purchase this report, select the desired license option and add it to your cart. You will be asked to enter an email address for report delivery. Note: Reports are typically delivered within a couple hours on business days. If you’d like advance confirmation of your delivery time, please email email@example.com before paying below.
|Single User License $200.00
Global Site License $500.00
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Recent blog posts
- Thoughts on HP’s Cloud Strategy
- Podcast with Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Sinclair Schuller, CEO of Apprenda, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Randy Bias, CTO of CloudScaling, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Dave Wright, CEO of SolidFire, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Cloud Computing in 2012: What’s Already Happening
- The Largest Cloud Storage Deal to Date
- Getting Hybrid Cloud Storage Right
- Game On: Nirvanix and IBM Disrupt the Storage Industry
- Podcast with Lucas Carlson, CEO and Founder of AppFog, during VMworld 2011