Access: Online purchase and email delivery. (see below)
In May 2009, Skytap, Inc. announced immediate availability of new cost control and charge-back capabilities to enable tighter management and control over cloud resources. By providing quota thresholds and auditing capabilities, Skytap enables companies to deploy their cloud initiatives while ensuring costs are kept within assigned budgets. Skytap’s latest product release also includes new features to fine-tune control of user access to the cloud through its award-winning self-service interface.
To purchase this report, select the desired license option and add it to your cart. You will be asked to enter an email address for report delivery. Note: Reports are typically delivered within a couple hours on business days. If you’d like advance confirmation of your delivery time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before paying below.
|Single User License $200.00
Global Site License $500.00
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com!
Recent blog posts
- Thoughts on HP’s Cloud Strategy
- Podcast with Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Sinclair Schuller, CEO of Apprenda, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Randy Bias, CTO of CloudScaling, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Dave Wright, CEO of SolidFire, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Cloud Computing in 2012: What’s Already Happening
- The Largest Cloud Storage Deal to Date
- Getting Hybrid Cloud Storage Right
- Game On: Nirvanix and IBM Disrupt the Storage Industry
- Podcast with Lucas Carlson, CEO and Founder of AppFog, during VMworld 2011