06 September 2011 Posted by Paul Burns
This is the second in a series of podcasts that were recorded at VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas.
In this five and a half minute podcast, Garima Thockchom, VP Marketing, and Akhil Sahai, VP Product Management, discuss the GaleForce solution which provides automated, template based provisioning for virtual, physical and cloud-based environments. They also mention two interesting offers: 1. five free seats for Gale Scheduler and 2. A drawing for a free deployment of GaleForce Turnkey Cloud Solution valued at up to $50,000.
Listen to the podcast to learn more!
Recent blog posts
- Compliance Drives Buying Decisions in the Cloud
- Changing Competitive Dynamics for IaaS Providers
- Good News for Cloud Job Seekers in 2015
- Colocation: The New Center of Hybrid IT
- The Problem with Forced Cloud Reboots
- OnApp Federation Grows Stronger with SolusVM Acquisition
- HP to Acquire Eucalyptus: Questions, Comments and Concerns
- Is It Really ‘Game Over’ for Most IaaS Providers?
- The Big Cloud Winners Are…Not Just the Hyperscale Players
- Cloud Federation: Dream or Reality?