18 February 2012 Posted by Paul Burns
This is the first in a series of podcasts that were recorded at Cloud Connect 2012 in Santa Clara.
In this nine minute podcast, Dave Wright, CEO and Founder of SolidFire, gives his perspective on solid state disks (SSD) and cloud computing.
More information on SSDs and SolidFire can be found here.
Recent blog posts
- Compliance Drives Buying Decisions in the Cloud
- Changing Competitive Dynamics for IaaS Providers
- Good News for Cloud Job Seekers in 2015
- Colocation: The New Center of Hybrid IT
- The Problem with Forced Cloud Reboots
- OnApp Federation Grows Stronger with SolusVM Acquisition
- HP to Acquire Eucalyptus: Questions, Comments and Concerns
- Is It Really ‘Game Over’ for Most IaaS Providers?
- The Big Cloud Winners Are…Not Just the Hyperscale Players
- Cloud Federation: Dream or Reality?