Do you know the right way of merging videos that you have captured or shot? How can you blend videos into one to make a good movie? Simple, by using a video merger. But before getting into the details of using this tool for merging videos online, let’s understand more about merging videos and their specific requirement.
Many users indulge in creating videos where they record life and even try to keep good memories forever. Often it becomes a necessity to make extended video clips or a movie using several videos.
This is where the difficulty arises. It becomes very difficult for the users to combine video clips into a single video to create a movie. Generally speaking, you have the option of using the in-built free video merging tool for merging videos online.
Why Use Video Merger for Merging Videos Online?
The recent market is where there is great relevance of combining videos. The digitization of things on a very wide scale has made the effective use of visuals more prevalent than earlier.
Videos can serve varied purposes, starting from business meetings and marketing to personalized or fully customized visual presentations. Users can reap the best benefits of these features by using video editing tools that allow them to merge video files for free online.
These tools are quite efficient and are one of the best ways to merge all the different videos with great ease. These tools come with a user-friendly interface that even the most novice of users can access very easily.
There is no need for individuals to be skilled or expert at using the tool for using it to merge videos online.
Bright Sides of Using a Video Merging Tool Online
The video merging tools offer users a great platform to edit their videos and even merge their separate files completely free of cost. The only thing they need to arrange is an internet connection. The bright sides of using such video merging tools are as follows:
- Merge videos of all types and sizes without having to pay anything.
- The tools do not bother their users with constant spam and advertisements. Users can easily work with these tools with great focus while staying away from all kinds of disturbances.
- One of the greatest benefits of using these tools is users can merge their videos online without any watermark.
- Using these tools, users can merge almost any kind of video, image, or audio, and even varied video files. Hence, there is just one tool for solving all the major video merging requirements of the users.
- The free online video merging tools support different video formats like MOV, MP4, WEBM, and AVI.
- There is no need to download or install anything. You just need to use the website of the tool for merging videos quickly and efficiently.
- These awesome tools prove helpful in varied situations like merging study materials available in video form to be shared online, combining landscape sections for creating integrated vlogs, cutting and joining TV shots, and so on.
- These tools are of good help in processing videos with great efficiency. They help in producing top-quality videos while offering users the ability to create videos effectively and quickly.
- 100% security of the videos is guaranteed with the use of these online video merging tools.
Steps on Combining or Merging Videos Online
The steps you need to follow in merging videos to form a movie are as follows:
- First of all, you have to sign up for the online video merging tool.
- Next, upload the files you are looking to upload. You will have to choose the source of the files on your desktop or device and choose the ones you want to merge. Once this is done, upload the same. You even have the option of using the stock images, audio, videos, and varied styles available with the online video merging tools.
- The next step is merging the files. Re-arrange all the files on the timeline by using the drag and drop option. Get them in the desired order. Next, set the duration and then add audio to the files. Change the volume and the length of the video. The final step involves choosing the aspect ratio.
- Next, you can either download the finished video or export it on your device. You even get the option of sharing your result on different social media platforms.
It just takes a matter of a few minutes to make amazing videos by merging several video clips.
Factors to Keep in Mind When Merging Videos
Merging several video clips to make one standard video can appear bit intimidating and daunting. This goes for both beginners and even the most experienced video editing professionals.
Since creating a good final video involves several tasks and several creative and critical choices, it is necessary to consider a few important factors when merging videos. They are as follows:
Remember, the quality of the final video is generally the result of the source video files. Combining video shots with varied qualities means each clip will be retaining its quality. You must understand that reducing the size of the final video can also reduce the quality of the video.
Codecs or Formats
Different varieties of cameras produce varied videos and images. It is quite likely to notice differences in the video formats of different clips. However, there is nothing to worry about. It is always possible to merge videos in varied formats.
It is always important to keep the final video simple by using the most common codec, h.264, with extensions like .MP4 or .M4V. The audio codec AAC will also be the right option.
It is a bit difficult to put video clips together to form one video, but it is in no way impossible. Keep some important factors in mind, and the process will get all the more convenient and easy for you.