01 March 2012 Posted by Paul Burns
This is the third in a series of podcasts that were recorded at Cloud Connect 2012 in Santa Clara.
In this seventeen and a half minute podcast, Sinclair Schuller, CEO and Founder of Apprenda, offers a wealth of information and some unique perspectives on platform-as-a-service (PaaS) in 2012.
More information on PaaS and the .NET PaaS solution from Apprenda can be found here.
Recent blog posts
- Compliance Drives Buying Decisions in the Cloud
- Changing Competitive Dynamics for IaaS Providers
- Good News for Cloud Job Seekers in 2015
- Colocation: The New Center of Hybrid IT
- The Problem with Forced Cloud Reboots
- OnApp Federation Grows Stronger with SolusVM Acquisition
- HP to Acquire Eucalyptus: Questions, Comments and Concerns
- Is It Really ‘Game Over’ for Most IaaS Providers?
- The Big Cloud Winners Are…Not Just the Hyperscale Players
- Cloud Federation: Dream or Reality?