Access: Online purchase and email delivery. (see below)
In August 2009, Penguin Computing announced the immediate availability of “Penguin on Demand™” – or POD – a new service that delivers, for the first time, a complete high performance computing (HPC) solution in the cloud. POD extends the concept of cloud computing by making optimized compute resources designed specifically for HPC available on demand. POD is targeted at researchers, scientists and engineers who require surge capacity for time-critical analyses or organizations that need HPC capabilities without the expense and effort required to acquire HPC clusters. This Neovise Perspective Report discusses this event, conveys relevant background and provides additional, detailed perspective.
To purchase this report, select the desired license option and add it to your cart. You will be asked to enter an email address for report delivery. Note: Reports are typically delivered within a couple hours on business days. If you’d like advance confirmation of your delivery time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before paying below.
|Single User License $250.00
Global Site License $625.00
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com!
Recent blog posts
- Thoughts on HP’s Cloud Strategy
- Podcast with Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Sinclair Schuller, CEO of Apprenda, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Randy Bias, CTO of CloudScaling, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Podcast with Dave Wright, CEO of SolidFire, at Cloud Connect 2012
- Cloud Computing in 2012: What’s Already Happening
- The Largest Cloud Storage Deal to Date
- Getting Hybrid Cloud Storage Right
- Game On: Nirvanix and IBM Disrupt the Storage Industry
- Podcast with Lucas Carlson, CEO and Founder of AppFog, during VMworld 2011